Truffle & Porcini Herb
• 1/2 cup 1 stick salted butter, at room temperature.
• 2 tbls Truffle & Porcini seasoning.
• 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice.
• 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste.
• 1 clove garlic minced.
• 3 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped.
• 1 1/4 cup fresh chopped herbs basil, oregano, tarragon, cilantro and rosemary.
NOTE: YOU CAN USE ANY FRESH HERBS YOU LIKE !
Put butter in a bowl and add Truffle & Porcini powder. Using a rubber spatula mix until well combined. Transfer butter mixture to a sheet of parchment paper, wax paper, or plastic wrap, placing butter mix on edge closest to you. Fold paper over and roll into a cylinder, twisting the ends; wrap airtight in foil. Chill until solid. Butter will keep refrigerated for up to 2 weeks or frozen for up to 3 months.
Our Truffle & Porcini compound butter is great on top of all meats, vegetables, pasta dishes, creamed sauces, mashed potatoes, popcorn and more.
Truffle & Porcini Rib eye
with arugula and tomato’s.
• 4 1 1/2-inch-thick rib-eye steaks.
• 3-4 tbls Truffle & Porcini rub.
• 2 tbls olive oil + more for the pan.
For the salad :
• 6 ounces baby arugula.
• Juice of one lemon.
• Balsamic vinegar for drizzling.
Oven-Roasted Tomatoes recipe:
• 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
• Olive oil
• Salt and black pepper.
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
Place the tomatoes in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt, black pepper. Toss well and place on a sheet pan in a single layer. Place the sheet pan in the oven and roast for 3 hours, tossing occasionally.
FOR THE STEAKS
Add Truffle & Porcini seasoning to olive oil and mix into a thick paste. Generously coat the steaks on all sides.
Lightly coat a grill pan with olive oil and heat it over medium-high heat. Place the steaks on the hot pan or grill and cook for 7 minutes on each side. Allow the steaks to rest on a platter while you make the salad.
For the salad: Put the arugula in a bowl and toss with the lemon juice. Slice the steaks crosswise.
Place the salad on a platter and arrange the sliced steak on top. Sprinkle Oven-Roasted Cherry Tomatoes over the steak and drizzle with balsamic vinegar before serving.